Book your Rail Trail holiday with us.
Get excited and buy some bike shorts.
Jump on your bike and start pedaling.
And relax as you know 99% of those on the Otago Central Rail Trail will be in the same boat as you.
We are a no fuss, no frills, no worries mate, kind of company.
We offer a one-stop-shop Rail Trail booking facility; from bike hire, luggage transfers, shuttle bookings to complete packages to suit your requirements and budget.
And all for NO extra cost than if you were to search and book it all yourself.
NO BOOKING FEE AND NO HIDDEN COSTS
With over 20 year's experience, we know our bikes and we know the Otago Central Rail Trail. We know what works and what doesn't. We know where to stay and where not to stay and we know how to make your Rail Trail experience an enjoyable and memorable one!
We specialise in:
- Rail Trail Bike Hire - Our Hire Bikes are custom designed by us and made especially for YOUR comfort on the Rail Trail.
- Rail Trail Shuttles - Our Mercedes Benz shuttle travels up and down the Rail Trail daily, delivering passengers, bikes and luggage.
- Rail Trail Packages - We take care of all the organising so you can enjoy your holiday.
To provide a fantastic cycling holiday and offer our clients more bang for their biking buck.
To provide a friendly, no fuss service where we always try our hardest to meet you requirements.
To be the best at our job so our clients have the best Rail Trail experience possible!
- Three package tiers; from Cheap & Cheerful to Nice & Toastie or Slightly more Swish. We can also customise a package tailored to you and your group's preferences.
- A top quality, comfortable and affordable range of bikes for hire and those nifty cycle bags called panniers, which means you can carry gear with you.
- A snazzy Mercedes Benz shuttle to carry you and your gear along the trail (so you don’t have to carry it all!)
- A ticketing agent facility for various transport options to get you to and from the Otago Central Rail Trail.
- A flexible can-do attitude to any of your requirements. Whether you just want to hire a bike and have your luggage carted or a planned and plotted package deal – we can do it for you.
We are a husband and wife team based in the small, but forward thinking town of Middlemarch – the start (or end) of the Otago Central Rail Trail.
Besides the beautiful scenery and the incredible cycling experience, we reckon the Otago Central Rail Trail is one of a kind because of the friendly locals that live and work in the area.
When you experience the Rail Trail, you also dip your toes in a rural, down-to-earth community culture. We love it here, and we know you will too. We’re locally-owned, we’re family-orientated and we’ve been here since the Rail Trail opened; we know what works, what doesn’t and we have long-established networks along the trail.
Pip and Dave Thomson